- Medical News Today: Key brain area plays a crucial role in addiction January 19, 2019New research finds that the brain's cerebellum is involved in reward processing and social behavior. The findings shed new light on addictive behavior.
- Medical News Today: What role does the immune system play in hypertension? January 19, 2019Researchers have found that a type of immune cell can help regulate blood pressure. They explain the mechanism and identify drugs that may affect it.
- Medical News Today: Risks of leaving ulcerative colitis untreated January 18, 2019Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease that can vary in severity. If people leave it untreated, symptoms can gradually get worse and may become more difficult to treat in the future. Treatment also reduces the risk of serious complications. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: What is a stent? Everything you need to know January 18, 2019A stent is a small tube that doctors can place in a blocked artery to help restore healthy blood flow. In this article, learn more about the procedure, possible risks, and what to expect.
- Genetics Home Reference: kidney stones January 16, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Kidney Stones
- Genetics Home Reference: hypertension January 16, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Blood Pressure Medicines, DASH Eating Plan, High Blood Pressure, How to Prevent High Blood Pressure
- Genetics Home Reference: 15q11-q13 duplication syndrome January 16, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Developmental Disabilities
- What Can I Do About Sweating? January 14, 2019Source: Nemours FoundationRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Sweat