- Medical News Today: Can a person catch cystic fibrosis from someone else? August 19, 2019Cystic fibrosis (CF) is not contagious. People only have the condition if they inherit specific faulty genes from both parents. Learn more about why people get CF here.
- Medical News Today: Causes and treatments for a period that won't stop August 19, 2019Although having a long period occasionally is not often a cause for concern, having them frequently or feeling that a period won't stop may indicate an underlying issue. Learn about the causes and what to do here.
- Medical News Today: Earwax color chart: What to know August 19, 2019The ears are self-cleaning and produce earwax to push out dirt and debris. In this article, learn what different ear wax colors and textures indicate, as well as how to safely clean the ears.
- Medical News Today: What to know about the IUD for endometriosis August 19, 2019An intrauterine device, or IUD, can help some people manage the symptoms of endometriosis. Learn about how it works and the possible side effects in this article.
- Understanding Diabetes and Mental Health August 19, 2019Source: American Diabetes AssociationRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Diabetes, Diabetes Type 2
- Need Health Insurance? August 16, 2019Source: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid ServicesRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Health Insurance
- New Treatment Approved for Postpartum Depression August 14, 2019Related MedlinePlus Pages: Postpartum Depression
- Life on a Roller Coaster: Managing Bipolar Disorder August 14, 2019Related MedlinePlus Pages: Bipolar Disorder