- Medical News Today: Endometriosis after a cesarean delivery: What to know December 13, 2018Having a C-section can increase the risk of receiving an endometriosis diagnosis. Learn more about the connection between cesarean deliveries and endometriosis in this article.
- Medical News Today: Why are my breasts sore before a period? December 13, 2018Fluctuations in hormones before a period are a common cause of sore breasts. In this article, learn more about why breast pain or tenderness often occurs before a period.
- Medical News Today: What to know about rectovaginal endometriosis December 13, 2018Rectovaginal endometriosis occurs when endometrial tissue grows around the rectum, vagina, and structures between them. Learn about the symptoms, causes, and treatment of rectovaginal endometriosis here.
- Medical News Today: What to know about HIV false-positives December 13, 2018A false-positive HIV test occurs when a test incorrectly indicates that a person has contracted the virus. It can be stressful, and seeking support, taking another test, and learning the reasons for the result can help, as can taking measures to prevent contracting HIV in the future. Learn more here.
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy Fact Sheet December 12, 2018Source: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionRelated MedlinePlus Pages: High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy
- Support Groups December 11, 2018Source: Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of AmericaRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Myasthenia Gravis
- Insulin pumps December 10, 2018Source: Medical EncyclopediaRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Diabetes Medicines
- Questions to ask your doctor about labor and delivery December 10, 2018Source: Medical EncyclopediaRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Childbirth