- Medical News Today: Hypertension: Looking beyond the classic risk factors June 26, 2019In a recent study, scientists have investigated the impact of the environment where we live on the risk of developing hypertension and metabolic syndrome.
- Medical News Today: What to know about cyclosporine June 26, 2019Cyclosporine is a prescription drug that works to suppress the immune system. It can help treat rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. This article looks at its uses, dosage, side effects, and risks.
- Medical News Today: What to know about shellfish allergies June 25, 2019Many people are allergic to shellfish. The symptoms can be mild or severe and may include wheezing, coughing, and confusion. Learn more about the symptoms of a shellfish allergy here.
- Medical News Today: Risks of dying from pneumonia June 25, 2019Pneumonia is a disease that can kill. Risk factors include age, with very young children and older adults at a higher risk than others. Existing medical conditions are another risk factor. However, people can also recovery from pneumonia. Learn more here.
- Manganese June 25, 2019Source: National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Minerals
- What You Need to Know (And What We’re Working to Find Out) About Products Containing Cannabis or Cannabis-derived Compounds, Including CBD June 25, 2019Source: Food and Drug AdministrationRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Marijuana
- Do Memory Problems Always Mean Alzheimer's Disease? June 24, 2019Source: National Institute on Aging - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Alzheimer's Disease, Memory
- Vaccine Basics June 17, 2019Source: Department of Health and Human ServicesRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Childhood Immunization, Immunization