- Medical News Today: Cystic fibrosis: Existing drug may improve lung function March 24, 2019According to a recent study, a commonly used antifungal medication could be useful for treating lung infections related to cystic fibrosis.
- Medical News Today: Stroke: Rewiring eye-brain connection may restore vision March 24, 2019Groundbreaking research finds that some vision loss after a stroke may be reversible. The researchers hope that this finding may inform future treatments.
- Medical News Today: Can scientists learn to remove bad memories? March 23, 2019New research in human participants explores a novel intervention that aims to weaken traumatic memories and lessen their psychological impact.
- Medical News Today: Could prescription vegetables be the future of healthcare? March 23, 2019A recent study investigates whether prescribing healthful food could, in time, save money and improve health. The results are surprising.
- Genetics Home Reference: rigid spine muscular dystrophy March 20, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Muscular Dystrophy
- Genetics Home Reference: Wiedemann-Rautenstrauch syndrome March 20, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Growth Disorders
- Genetics Home Reference: orthostatic hypotension March 20, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine -
- CEA Test March 18, 2019Related MedlinePlus Pages: Colorectal Cancer, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Thyroid Cancer