- Medical News Today: Differences between Enbrel and Humira November 13, 2018Enbrel and Humira are medications that doctors prescribe to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions. Both help lower inflammation in the joints and are similar, regarding their available forms, storage, and costs. Learn more about Enbrel and Humira, and which might be the most appropriate, here.
- Medical News Today: Symptoms and treatment of psoriatic arthritis rash November 13, 2018Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) causes pain and inflammation of the joints. Many people with PsA also experience the red, scaly rash that is characteristic of psoriasis. Treatments for the rash include topical medications, light therapy, and oral and intravenous drugs. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: Cannabis and the brain: Recent studies shed new light November 13, 2018Brain research that featured at a recent conference suggests that the potential benefits and harms of marijuana or its compounds vary with age and disease.
- Medical News Today: Heart attacks increasingly common in young women November 13, 2018New research, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions meeting, finds that heart attacks are no longer an 'old man's disease.'
- Genetics Home Reference: congenital anomalies of kidney and urinary tract November 14, 2018Source: National Library of Medicine -
- Noonan Syndrome (For Parents) November 13, 2018Related MedlinePlus Pages: Congenital Heart Defects, Growth Disorders
- Sleep Study (Polysomnogram) November 13, 2018Related MedlinePlus Pages: Restless Legs, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disorders
- Blood Types (For Parents) November 13, 2018Source: Nemours FoundationRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Blood